What We'll Bring:Transunion is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to combine marketing analytics and database technology to deliver best-in-class insights to our clients. Our ideal candidate is a hands-on data expert who is passionate about data, database product development, and is team-oriented. Using a keen eye, an understanding of the client’s industry and business practices, and critical thinking skills, you will ensure we have the best data for client marketing insights. Our work is not just about delivering a project and moving on to the next challenge. Instead, it’s about delivering an evolving stream of value and enabling fact-based decision making.
If you have a curiosity for different industries and companies, a passion for data analytics, and the skills to create effective and repeatable data transformations and profiling methods, we would love to hear from you.
What You'll Bring:
- Process data using DataProc service of Google Cloud, SQL and other tools through the analytics data pipeline.
- Identify and translate business rules into specifications, creating and maintaining documentation
- Ensure quality control and follow peer review guidelines
- Adhere to best practices and standards, maintaining process efficiencies
- Collaborate with multiple teams across the firm to implement our end-to-end solutions and improve processes: Modeling, Consulting Services, Product and Engineering
- Analyze processed data and identify patterns and insights, highlighting and communicating unusual findings to the cross-functional project team
- Bachelor’s degree (required) or above in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, or experience in related analytical field
- Excellent analytic and creative problem-solving skills
- 3– 6 years SQL programming experience
- 2+ years of professional Data Analysis experience
- Basic Knowledge of Python
- Basic skills in MS Excel
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (AWS, GCP) and knowledge of DataProc is desired
Impact You'll Make:
- Knowledge in digital marketing, advertising and media data is a plus
- Ability to communicate well with colleagues and others with both technical and non-technical backgrounds
- An agile and resilient work ethic while handling multiple projects involving large cross-functional teams.
TransUnion Job TitleSr Analyst, Data Integration