Sales Executive - Hunter / Multi-Family
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience within the multi-family industry in ideally an institutional/enterprise sales function.
- Ability to maximize account penetration by increasing depth and breadth of TransUnion solutions across a customer’s organization.
- Proven track record of growing revenue through consultative selling.
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with current clients and their management teams by providing information, guidance and support to establish the role of trusted advisor; recommend new opportunities.
- Skills to lead, coordinate customer contract negotiations and structure complex pricing scenarios for a successful close.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline.
- Solid understanding of the rental screening environment.
- Demonstration of the ability to readily share best practices, selling strategies, product and industry knowledge with other team members.
- Understanding of data and analytics relevant to the rental screening industry.
- Minimum of four years of sales experience in B2B sales or senior property management experience.
- Willingness to travel.
- This is a remote position which may require occasional in-person attendance at work-related events at the discretion of management.
Impact You'll Make:
- Expectations in the first 90 days: You will establish contacts and connections within assigned customer/prospective customer base.
- What you’ll accomplish beyond 90 days: Thoroughly study and learn the breadth of products and services offered along with the value proposition of each.
- You will foster a high performance culture by identifying the sales assets needed to drive new and existing customer business growth.
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:MAE I, Account Dev - Direct Sales