What We'll Bring:The Training Coordinator will work with Marketing Solutions Knowledge Lab and provides daily support to Associates, Managers, and Senior Leaders. The Training Coordinator is primarily responsible for managing and coordinating existing curricula, along with other job requirements.
What You'll Bring:
We are looking for a Training Coordinator to enhance the competencies of individual Associates by designing and conducting training programs that will boost Associate workplace performance aligned with TransUnion’s core values. You will be primarily responsible for delivering curriculum, learning materials, and managing all phases of training interventions and will also support training needs assessments and designing curriculum and learning materials.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Organize and coordinate training schedules for Subject Matter Experts and Participants.
- Implement and conduct existing and new training programs for the Marketing Solutions organization, including the New Hire Orientation training.
- Manage our Learning Management System.
- Gather and evaluate information from employees and management on previous training to identify weaknesses and areas that need additional training.
- Market training opportunities to employees and provide information on benefits to encourage participation.
- Inform employees on scheduled training and track their progress.
- Design and develop training plans and programs.
- Develop or oversee the production of handouts, instructional materials, job aids and manuals.
- Report out on training effectiveness through program surveys, tests, participation ensure program effectiveness.
- Other project work as needed.
Requirements and skills
- 3-5 years of experience as a trainer, with knowledge in the area of Learning & Development or Instructional designing.
- Excellent time management skills, public speaking skills, problem-solving skills and both verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced English level
- Knowledge about traditional and modern training methods and techniques.
- Exceptional organization skills, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with a team and have attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable about learning management systems, instructional design, and e-learning platforms.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and assess and analyze data.
- Knowledge of the ADDIE framework.
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Proficiency in MS Office and in database software.
Impact You'll Make:
Additional projects as they become available
TransUnion Job TitleConsultant, Customer Support Training and Policy Development