Consultant - Client Success and Implementation - Remote
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Account Management, Customer Relations, or Project Management role
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working CRM (e.g., Salesforce) tools
- Familiarity with project management theory
In addition, we recruit for and value the following core competencies:
Engagement Management: Inspire customer confidence through timely and reliable execution of services and help customers make decisions to meet their technical and business objectives by providing best practices.
Project Management: Lead and deliver initiatives and customer engagements. Apply demonstrated proficiency to understand business and technical requirements to plan and manage all phases of a customer project lifecycle to ensure successful project delivery.
Problem Solving: Identifies the most critical aspects of a problem, and guides business-focused solutions and recommendations that drive customer value.
Influence: Represent the voice of the customer to inform product, sales and operations organizations to refine best practices and drive solution innovations.
Operational Support: Provide operational support for the clients under your management to give customers a single point of contact for all issues related to our platforms and solutions.
Team Player: Effectively integrates, motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, and other individuals or organizations.
Impact You'll Make:
As a Client Success and Implementation Consultant, you will manage the deployment of TU's Trusted Call Solutions suite of services for our Enterprise and Telecom carrier customers from contract through launch. You will act as the customer's onboarding liaison across a range of industries providing onboarding technical expertise, training and operational support. More specifically, you will:
- Act as primary interface for the onboarding and management of TransUnion Trusted Call Solutions suite of services
- Serve as a single point of contact to help drive projects from start to finish demonstrating excellent relationship building skills.
- Develop and action on project plans that align customer timelines and internal resources.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to explain your work in plain language and train customers on deployed solutions.
- Support clients by escalating technical issues internally and addressing client requests with urgency.
- Translate business requirements into technical use cases and data flows that will be implemented.
- Be able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Understand competitive landscape and articulate the Neustar value proposition through your everyday client communication.
- Deliver market and product feedback from customers to product/sale, operations and engineering.
- Proactively engage with members of other functional team members to understand solution architecture and processes.
TransUnion Job TitleConsultant, Solutions Consulting