Strategic Pricing Advisor
What We'll Bring:What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology!
What You'll Bring:
What You'll Bring:
- Knowledge and experience in product or pricing strategy and management, preferably in financial services, technology, or big data
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and conceptualize solutions that solve business problems
- Ability to drive and facilitate discussion amongst key stakeholders in the pursuit of optimal solution strategies
- Proven success navigating large, matrixed organizations - Collaborative, customer-focused individual who can reach across the organization to effect change
- Self-starter, comfortable to start projects from a blank sheet of paper
- Requires 7+ years of related business experience with at least 3 years that focused on strategic pricing, product management or consulting.
- Must be comfortable analyzing financials, with strong project management skills, problem solving, and business acumen
- Proven ability to quickly grasp industry and business-wide concepts in order to assess implications to drive actions and to capitalize on opportunities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience in providing crisp, insightful information to senior management teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering or other related discipline.
We’d Love to See:
Impact You'll Make:
Impact You'll Make:
The Advisor, Strategic Pricing will be responsible for creating, developing and driving new strategic pricing strategies across the organization and helping oversee the implementation of initiatives related to the strategic pricing plan. You will work closely with business leaders across Solutions in establishing pricing priorities, and will influence and drive pricing actions through data driven decisions. You will contribute to the design and development of new product pricing frameworks and subsequent measures/KPIs accordingly. You will be responsible for identifying, communicating and gaining buy-in for new pricing models across the solutions/markets through influence and backed by fully vetted analysis.
The Advisor, Strategic Pricing is a fully qualified professional responsible for identification and delivery important pricing initiatives within many of our Solutions teams.
In this role, you will:
- Provide consultation on complex pricing/business issues. Create new pricing models and rate card tools where applicable. Lead multiple projects and drive, facilitate and monitor pricing structure development to ensure that all pricing strategies and goals are accomplished according to specifications and business objectives.
- Improve TransUnion’s competitive position and help drive revenue through development of new pricing strategies and analyses. Consistently strive to brainstorm and present strategies to enhance value delivered to the Company. Work closely with other TransUnion teams such as Finance, Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Technology and Delivery to bring to fruition new/enhanced pricing policies.
- Perform strategic analysis of data, processes, and systems related to pricing initiatives within different Solutions Teams. Educate, interact with and assist management with interpretation of pricing policies and procedures.
- Understand customer needs and insights and use consultative skills in identifying Solutions/Markets pricing issues or concerns. Develop pricing strategies or models that leverage both internal and external customer feedback and market insights to bring forth best recommendations to drive pricing actions and influence the direction of the strategic pricing plan.
- Support primary research activities, including voice-of-customer interviews (both internal and external), focus group studies to identify and refine requirements around new or enhanced pricing opportunities
- Make business cases for investment in new pricing tools working with Finance and other functional partners to establish potential, feasibility and likely returns
- Support the three-year plan for Pricing with the Commercial Success team; and as needed, monitor progress against goals
- Manage execution of new pricing projects working with cross functional, global teams (e.g. Technology, Operations, Vertical Markets) to ensure a timely and high quality delivery
TransUnion Job TitleAdvisor, Strategic Planning