Product Management Analyst
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we strive to build an environment where our associates are in the driver’s seat of their professional development, while having access to help along the way. We encourage everyone to pursue passions and take ownership of their careers. With the support of colleagues and mentors, our associates are given the tools needed to get where they want to go. Regardless of job titles, our associates have the opportunity to learn new things and be a leader every day.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years customer support, operations, product management, or data analytics experience preferable.
- Broad working knowledge of telecom wireline and mobile technologies a plus, but not required
- Must be able to effectively prioritize workload, handle multiple priorities simultaneously and possess exceptional follow-up and problem resolutions skills.
- Should be proactive and demonstrate ability to work independently and produce results across multiple functional organizations, both internal and external
- Strong interpersonal communication skills as well as written and presentation skills.
This is a hybrid position and involves regular performance of job responsibilities virtually as well as in-person at an assigned TU office location for a minimum of two days a week. This position may require travel (10%).
Impact You'll Make:
- Reporting directly to the Senior Director, Product Management, you will provide tier 2 support to help facilitate customer onboarding and management of TransUnion Trusted Call Solutions services (including interface to multiple partner systems).
- In the 1st 90 days, you will be able to:
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving customer support issues.
- Assist with Trusted Call Solutions report development and maintenance.
- Other day-to-day role responsibilities include:
- Conducting ongoing data analyses in support of key customer and sales opportunities.
- Supporting Trusted Call Solutions development priorities utilizing Neustar internal development processes and tools (e.g. Confluence, JIRA).
- Maintaining and delivering analytic insights and trends regarding performance of initiatives.
- Identifying and delivering clear and concise process improvements and/or product requirements to help drive the strategic roadmap.
- Advancing data validation and quality assurance initiative
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Analyst, Product Management