Program Manager - Global Operations
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we strive to build an environment where our associates are in the driver’s seat of their professional development, while having access to help along the way. We encourage everyone to pursue passions and take ownership of their careers. With the support of colleagues and mentors, our associates are given the tools needed to get where they want to go. Regardless of job titles, our associates have the opportunity to learn new things and be a leader every day.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
The Program Manager will deliver significant business change through planning, organizing and leading multiple projects and programs of works to specified time, cost and quality tolerances within the TU project management framework; engage the relevant stakeholders and program resources, ensure accurate reporting, and manage risks, issues and dependencies.
What You'll Bring:
- Program/Project Management qualification such as PMP, PgMP, APM, Prince2
- 5+ years Program Management Experience
This is a hybrid position and involves regular performance of job responsibilities virtually as well as in-person at an assigned TU office location for a minimum of two days a week.
We'd Love to See:
- Ability to lead and develop a team.
- Ability to develop and lead process improvements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Program Management skills
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent Change Management skills
Impact You'll Make:
- Manage multiple projects across a Program of work to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Balances the expectations of senior executives and members of the project teams.
- Defines Program objectives, project interdependencies and critical milestones.
- Ability to translate strategic outcomes into concrete project deliverables
- Arranges unclear facts into logical patterns and concepts.
- Recognizes and expresses related concepts or potential outcomes of a decision, situation, or issue.
- Ensures that Programs are completed on time and within budget tolerances.
- Create and negotiate win/win solutions that generate positive results individually and through others.
- Drive sharing of information, solutions, and best practices with others across global enterprise boundaries.
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Advisor, Project Management