What We'll Bring:At TransUnion we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're constantly exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting edge technology.
The Scrum Master role is a critical role to help facilitate and manage project execution in the Global Technology space. There is a desire to find a scrum master that can help elevate the team in agile practices and improve value delivery.
What You'll Bring:
- Uphold the framework and integrity of scrum practices.
- Mentor and coach the teams on Agile methodology and Scrum values and processes.
- Facilitates PI (Program Increment) and sprint planning processes, as well as all other scrum ceremonies, and empower team commitment to PI and sprint delivery.
- Initiate / participate in cross organization dependencies for/from other scrum teams.
- Ability to collaborate with teams to identify and resolve problems and remove impediments/barriers for the team.
- Participate in longer term roadmap planning.
- Provide key metrics to track and assess the performance of the team.
- Create useful dashboards to present it to various stakeholders.
Impact You'll Make:
We’d Love to See:
- An understanding of the general principles of Agile as outlined in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and be fully aligned to those principles.
- Certification(s) in Agile methodologies (PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, SA, SASM or equivalent) preferred.
- +3 years of experience as Scrum Master.
- Hands on tools like Jira and Confluence preferred.
TransUnion Job TitleSr Analyst, Project Management