Frontend Developer - React, Application Development
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re – consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor degree or associate’s degree in any field
- 8+ years of demonstrable hands-on experience in a software development profession
- 6+ years of software engineering experience with UI & Java as backend.
- Knowledge of CMS systems, like LiveSite.
- Good understanding of SOAP / RESTful services.
- Knowledge of development tools such as Git, Maven, Jenkins, Confluence, Splunk, SonarQube, etc
- Proficiency in working with Linux environment.
- Proficiency with unit/integration testing (i.e. JUnit)
- Participate in the agile process including standups, planning, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously
Impact You'll Make:
- Experience with agile software development methods
- Basic knowledge of Wildfly and/or Weblogic application servers.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with using a tracking system like Jira for tasks/bugs.
- Ability to work with source control repositories in a team environment, including using tools and processes to peer review code for defects and quality against technical documents and standard practices.
- Familiarity with Docker/containerization.
- Additional Job Description
- You will coordinate daily software changes for multiple development teams across multiple time zones.
- You will work with stakeholders to prioritize candidate changes to our web sites.
- You will manage the end-to-end code release process, from code complete to release to production.
- You will ensure the quality of changes to our web sites by ensuring that the teams. complete the required testing tasks and code reviews for every software change.
- You will assist development teams in complying with company and regulatory requirements by completing change tickets and getting required approvals.
TransUnion Job TitleSr Engineer, Applications Development