Directory Services Engineer
What We'll Bring:What we’ll bring:
• A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences, seminars, and work from home options.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Our quest to modernizing the way we do technology is not slowing down anytime soon. We continue to make big strides in our agile atmosphere to bring the latest in products and solutions within our hybrid infrastructure. Our teams have the potential to shape the future by solving thought-provoking problems and using transformational technology to further enhance our capabilities in this data-driven world. Helping our clients build trust begins with a strong team of innovators ready to pave the way with strategy and optimization in mind. You’ll have the chance to thrive in a culture of ownership and delivery as these efforts continue to expand. As technology evolves, our advantage in having an ecosystem of innovation and modernization creates an unmatchable environment. These advantages can enable you to be at the center of groundbreaking discoveries.
In this critical role you will be part of a team responsible for Directory Servers on-prem and Cloud. Candidate will work on Architecture, design, build and administration of Directory Services Infrastructure. You must have the drive and technical/soft skills to make key decisions to deliver program objectives. A strong background and working knowledge of Directory services, LDAP directory, security policies Identity management concepts is required. Candidate will provide assistance in Automation, IaC, as well as collaborate with infrastructure and operations teams to provide architectural and technical guidance.
What You'll Bring:
What you’ll bring:
- Overall 10 years of experience required
- 5+ years of hands on experience in complex Large scale NetIQ eDirectory/LDAP directory / Active Directory environment.
- Strong experience in the Architecture, Design and upgrade/maintenance enterprise eDirectory environment.
- 2+ years hand on Experience with architecture, design, build and administration of PING directory.
- Experience with enterprise backup and disaster recovery solution.
- Excellent LDAP skills and knowledge with the ability to troubleshoot connectivity and search issues.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong understanding of schema concepts.
- Conduct and lead meetings related to the projects, both locally and internationally, to support our internal IT and business partners.
- Technical documentation skills.
- The ability to participate in “on-call” support is a must.
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Manage and administer automation environment.
- Gather requirements from clients, customers or end-users to develop the best automation solutions.
Impact You'll Make:
We’d love to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Splunk and using the data to find issues and create reports and dashboards.
- Problem-solving attitude, collaborative team spirit
- Ability to handle assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- The ability to work with customers and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to understand requirements from various teams and customers and relate those requirements into a meaningful project plan.
- The ability to recommend areas that require focus and the ability to relate that focus into a work stream.
- Ability to work across platforms and with various support teams.
- Ability to troubleshoot critical issues.
- The ability to work as part of a team and share knowledge.
- Understanding of Automation and Devops techniques.
TransUnion Job TitleSr Engineer, Network Engineering