Sales Internship - Summer 2024
What You'll Bring:
- Pursuing a degree or certificates in Sales, Marketing or other related fields and graduating by June 2025 or earlier
- User Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint, Salesforce)
- A technical aptitude to understand and apply technologies to solve complex problems
- Ability to prioritize, possessing time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- This is a hybrid position and involves regular performance of job responsibilities virtually as well as in-person at an assigned TU office location for a minimum of two days a week
We’re also looking for the preferred skills below. Whether you are proficient or could use some brushing up, we’re happy to support your development in:
- Demonstrated aptitude in sales or marketing techniques with ability to cultivate customer relationships and rapport
- An individual who holds themselves accountable for exceeding their KPI goals and takes ownership of their actions
- Personable, outgoing, and coachable. Being able to apply what you learn into your calls with customers
- Experience with Salesforce
Impact You'll Make:
- Uses the consultative sales process to identify needs
- Receive inbound calls and attempt to book demos for qualified new prospects
- Conducts outbound sales calls each day, these will be a combination of leads, accounts applying for access for documentation collection, and into existing accounts.
- Works collaboratively with sales manager to drive detailed sales campaigns which will uncover leads
- Does proper handoff of new opportunities to the Account Executive team to ensure a smooth and productive onboarding experience for new customers
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in engaging events such as: career development workshops, networking events, and guest speakers throughout this paid 12-week internship beginning in May or June 2024, depending on academic calendar.
TransUnion offers the following benefits to interns scheduled to work a minimum of 30 hours per week:
· Medical with HSA options
· 401k Contribution
Internships lasting longer than six months are entitled to the following additional benefit:
· 401K employer matching
The pay range for this role is $19.00 - $22.00 per hour. *The pay range for this position reflects the general range of compensation for this job. At TransUnion, actual compensation is based on careful consideration of additional factors such as (but limited to) an individual’s education and experience.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Intern, Sales Support