What We'll Bring:In this role you will run along the cutting edge with an all-star lineup of experts in computer science, software engineering, marketing science, operation research and marketing strategy. You will be actively involved in design and development of the multilayered microservices java application deployed on cloud. This involves working closely with technologies which are trending currently in the market.
What You'll Bring:
- Collaborating with product to groom various initiatives and lead them through design, development, testing and release.
- Technically oriented individual participating actively in design and code reviews.
- Resolve technical issues and bring in innovation that improves scalability and performance of TU products.
A hands-on developer with a test driven approach to coding, contributing high quality, production ready code.
Impact You'll Make:
- 13+ years’ experience in building Java backend services. Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or engineering discipline
- Strong coding and debugging skills with experience in backend technologies including one or more of the following: Java, Hibernate, Spring boot, GCP, API gateway, Service Discovery, load balancing, Docker and K8S
- Adept at micro services applications architecture and with hands on experience in design and development/ coding.
- Experience with Spark, map reduce, Python, GCP, Bigquery, SQL & NoSQL Datastore.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools including Jenkins
- Hands on experience with code control and code review tools like Git, Gerrit
- Strong inter-personal communication and collaboration skills. The candidate must be able to work independently & must possess strong communication skills.
- A good team player, high level of personal commitment & 'can do' attitude.
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS/ GCP is an added advantage
TransUnion Job TitleArchitect, Applications Development