End User Computing Support/local Support
What We'll Bring:Job Description
This role is a second line IT support role providing technical support and guidance to the IT Service Desk in relation to the End User experience. The role requires a high level of technical analytical skills in the areas of software and hardware as well as proactive activities. The purpose of the role is to assist in the operational support, reactive installation and maintenance of Transunion office systems and associated hardware technologies
What You'll Bring:
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Day to day End user Support through Service Requests and Incident Management
- End user software installations and upgrades
- End user hardware installations, upgrades and maintenance. (PC's, Laptops, MacBook, Monitors, docking stations etc.)
- Proactive maintenance of the End user estate, security compliance and patching
- Update process documentation on an on-going basis
- Partnering and facilitating support vendors
- Providing technical support to project teams through resource demand management
- Working closely to deliver service with Infrastructure, Application and Service Desk teams
- Working with Security teams, ensure that DR and BCP requirements and documentation is kept up to date and fit for purpose
- Carry out Microsoft & Third party application patching
- Provide guidance and advice to Service Desk teams and other Technical Support staff involved in supporting systems within area of responsibility.
- Provide cost effective technology solutions and continually review to identify further savings
- To provide a robust, stable End user experience, reducing the support overhead
- To ensure Laptop security and patch levels are maintained and monitored
- Secure / Monitor all Laptops/Desktops to prevent illegal or unapproved installation of software
- Install, test, and advise on all Laptop hardware, software and applications.
- Adhere to software licensing standards.
Technical (including systems) and/or Professional Responsibilities
The role requires a high level of technical expertise in the application layer and systems administration responsibilities of the SCCM environment, Anti-Virus, Windows patching and Mobile Device Management. The role is also required to make recommendations in the way we manage our processes more effectively including:
- Windows 10 experience
- Mobile – iOS
- ITIL best practice
- Troubleshooting and triage
- Vendor Management
- SCCM knowledge
- Solid End User Hardware experience
- A good understanding of software, Office, Viso, Adobe, SQL and Etc.,
- Active Directory
- Security and Compliance
- Software licensing and asset management
- Systems Administer the SCCM environment
- Maintain operational procedures
- Maintain accurate records of standard image and build process
- To maintain accurate records of devices on our network
Maintain software installation procedures
Impact You'll Make:
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, Transunion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion Job TitleSr Analyst, Applications Support