What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we strive to build an environment where our associates are in the driver’s seat of their professional development, while having access to help along the way. We encourage everyone to pursue passions and take ownership of their careers. With the support of colleagues and mentors, our associates are given the tools needed to get where they want to go. Regardless of job titles, our associates have the opportunity to learn new things and be a leader every day.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
The Contract Specialist will be the primary contract support for their assigned business unit. You will be responsible for handling all aspects of the contract lifecycle, including for some complex agreements, including licensing agreements and services agreement on a global scale.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience),
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in business transactions and contract review, redlining, and negotiation
- This is a hybrid position and involves regular performance of job responsibilities virtually as well as in-person at an assigned TU office location for a minimum of two days a week.
We'd Love to see:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (specifically, negotiating and redlining documents in Microsoft Word); extensive knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
Impact You'll Make:
- Review, summarize, and redline information security addenda with external customers for TransUnion and affiliated entities
- Handle primary support and negotiation as the designated subject matter expert for customer-facing agreements with respect to information security, including negotiating directly with customer's counsel
- Work closely with Managing Counsel to assist on contractual and legal related matters in support of Global Technology
- Function as a project management "liaison" between internal business teams (e.g., sales, operations, product, finance), the commercial legal team, and information security legal
- Provide visibility for management and internal business teams into the status and progress of contract reviews and negotiations with new and existing customers from an information security perspective
- Develop and maintain all legal project related materials (e.g., action plans, tracking tools, playbooks, process documents); review, update, create and maintain various contract forms and templates
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Specialist III, Legal Operations