What We'll Bring:The role of CSR is to support TU-Sontiq’s Partners by working with the Account Managers who manage the growth and relationships of Partner programs. Solutions-oriented, the CSR will be working cross functionally both internally and externally, to facilitate multiple projects in tandem.
What You'll Bring:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain an understanding of the Partner’s business and joint programs/processes
- Provide analysis and support for anticipating, monitoring and tracking program and Partner issues, results and general information
- Administer everyday workflow of all implementation processes and provide technical support to all associates.
- Coordinate with team to resolve all issues within required timeframe and recommend appropriate changes to all policies and procedures and evaluate all implementation processes for team.
- Deliver reporting on progress of partner programs, post-launch.
- Evaluate all processes and provide technical support to all and establish all client configuration requirements.
- Collaborate with system integration team and ensure compliance to all client requirements and provide appropriate training to clients and ensure efficient implementation of all systems.
- Execute on customer implementation lifecycle, identify all defects, and provide an efficient interface with all cross-function teams including sales, marketing, and technical departments.
- Maintain project plans and ensure compliance to timeframe and collaborate with stakeholders for all implementation processes.
- Direct Channel Partner implementation / rollout plans
- Effectively manage tasks in support of multiple projects and Partners in tandem, while maintaining deadlines.
- Willing to work in US hours as per business requirements.
Impact You'll Make:
Other skills and requirements: The ideal candidate will have the ability to not only understand unique client workflows, but also assist in building efficiencies.
- Project management skills, including organizational and documentation skills
- Demonstrated computer and technical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Strong communication skills; written, oral, and presentation skills
- Demonstrate urgency, commitment to quality and a high level of personal accountability for all deliverables
- Positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to support team goals
- Ability to prioritize demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Comfortable establishing new processes, unafraid of challenging the status quo
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
- Must demonstrate ability to be persuasive, passionate and understanding
TransUnion Job TitleAnalyst, Customer Support Operations