Sol Clarity’s mission is to improve environmentally conscious and sustainable electricity generation by improving the cleaning method for solar collectors, which are challenged with reduced efficiency in dusty climates. Our technology, the Electrodynamic Screen (EDS) offers water-free, on-demand, automated cleaning involving no manual labor or moving parts, with just the flip of a switch using electric fields! Sol Clarity is a spin off from Boston University, where the EDS technology was originally funded to mitigate soiling on Mars rovers! We are a young startup looking to add highly motivated members to our growing team as we close our Seed round.
General Job Description:
This role is directly responsible for building and executing Sol Clarity’s marketing and branding strategy from the ground up. Familiarity with brand marketing tools and hands-on execution is preferred. Willingness and comfort working in a seed stage startup environment is a must. This internship is flexible and hybrid/remote, with the option to extend full-time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write high-engagement content across various platforms
- Plan, build, and execute marketing campaigns across social media, email, and well you tellus where :)
- Improve and maintain the website
- Assist with investor communications and pitch decks
- Minimum 1-year combined marketing and branding experience
- Familiarity working with website builders such as Wix
- Strong personal brand
- Self-starter, propensity to work with minimal oversight
Sol Clarity Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.