Are you an experienced software engineer who enjoys working on a fast-growing product that users absolutely love? If so, you've come to the right place.
You have a lot of choices about where you spend your time, so let's first tell you a little about us: Spiky.ai analyzes online meetings to offer actionable insights for customer-facing teams. Done. 🔥
Now, let’s move to you: We are seeking full-stack software developers who are experienced with APIs and SDKs.
- Experience in SaaS Development: Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in developing customer-facing features for a SaaS product.
- Curiosity and Humility: Our product is complex and demands high reliability. We value individuals who are keen to understand and learn from existing code
- Versatile and Pragmatic: Our team values practicality and versatility. We prefer working with generalists who understand and can discuss the trade-offs among different methodologies, programming languages, and frameworks.
Some details on the tasks - if you are still with us:
- Improve and maintain the existing Spiky platform API.
- Develop embedded applications using SDKs from platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
- Create robust integrations with various productivity tools (e.g., Notion, Slack) and CRM platforms (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot).
Some boring stuff - Technical Skills 🍕
- Strong proficiency in Python.
- Proficiency in designing and developing RESTful APIs (preference for OpenAPI).
- Understanding of how to use APIs/SDKs for developing integrations.
- Familiarity with API documentation, testing, and debugging tools (e.g., Postman, Swagger UI).
- Experience with real-time data communication technologies, such as WebSockets or WebRTC.
- We love new tech: Electron.js or Pusher is plus
My personal favorite - Cloud Skills ☁️
- Understanding of AWS API Gateway.
- Experience with AWS security practices, including IAM roles and security groups.
- Experience with databases (both SQL and NoSQL), as well as knowledge of data storage options in AWS (such as Amazon RDS, DynamoDB).
As you can see, we are pretty funny, at least that's what I like to think 😇
Before applying, please read - these are for you ⭐
- Culture fit far outweighs technical ability - Check our culture and values
- Detail your personal achievements on your resume, not just team ones
- Highlight how you've used your skills in real situations in your resume's experience section
- Don’t submit generic resumes - the devil is in the details
P.S If you really read this far and have actual experience with APIs/SDKs, please send me a DM with the title: Small Things Matter