Sprout.ai is an award-winning claims automation technology for the insurance industry, with the vision to make every insurance claim better!
To process one insurance claim, human claim handlers need to collect and analyse 20 to 30 pages of complex documents, the majority of which are handwritten and difficult to decipher. This makes processing one claim time-consuming and laborious.
Our patented AI and data-led products can automate every step of the claims journey. Extracting and enhancing relevant claims data, cross-checking this with policies and providing recommendations to conclude a claim in near real-time. We allow claims handlers to spend more time with customers, where human touch and empathy can make a real difference in their customers’ time of need.
Having secured a new round of funding and with commercial traction at an all-time high, we are looking to capitalise on our commercial opportunity and drive global growth. As a Sales Engineer at Sprout.ai, you will be at the forefront of this journey.
Reporting to our Head of Solutions Engineering and working in tandem with our Sales team, your role will range from leading technical discussions with prospective customers, presenting compelling product demonstrations to highlight the business value of our AI, managing the delivery of new PoCs, providing technical insight into closing complex deals, and partnering with our delivery teams to ensure the successful implementation of new products.
Combining your technical savvy and commercial acumen, you will be uniquely positioned to build a picture of our customers’ needs, solve their most complex business problems and partner with senior stakeholders in some of the world’s largest insurance organisations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Mastering the delivery of product demos to prospective customers, and driving the continuous improvement of our demo capabilities.
- Presenting Sprout.ai’s technical product features and value to C-Suite and Director-level prospects, highlighting the business value Sprout.ai can unlock for insurers.
- Owning the delivery of successful PoCs, working between customers and Sprout’s delivery teams to maximise PoC outcomes.
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies, vendors and the insurance landscape, as well as how to position Sprout.ai within this context.
- Managing the handover of successful sales to the Delivery and Implementation team.
- Working with customers to build prototypes and designs for what Sprout’s solution will look like in production, and how it can integrate with their systems.
- Previous success as a Sales Engineer, or in a Pre-Sales or technical-sales role
- A proven track record supporting the sale of complex enterprise software products
- Experience partnering with large enterprise customers
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - build relationships, manage expectations, and deliver outstanding results.
- Exceptional communication skills - lead product demos, present to prospective customers, create compelling content, and create excitement about Sprout.ai.
- Good technical awareness or a technical background - we don’t expect you to be able to code, but you should be able to combine your technical knowledge with your commercial mindset to identify opportunities for Sprout.
- Alignment with Sprout.ai’s values
Whilst not essential, we’d love to see candidates who have the following skills too:
- Additional language skills
- Project Management experience
- Coding skills
🌱 Hungry for Growth - Unleash your inner Sprout: Sprouts embrace growth, forget comfort zones, and help Sprout.ai thrive.
🚚 Own It, Deliver It - We commit, we deliver, and we exceed expectations - it's how we achieve outstanding outcomes for our customers.🌳 Seed Innovation - The future is shaped by those who dare to innovate. We embrace this mindset, planting the seeds for future growth, experimenting fearlessly and taking bold actions that unleash our ability to scale.
🤝 Collaborate to Blossom - We cultivate collaboration, working together to create a vibrant and diverse ecosystem where every Sprout can thrive. It drives better results, and creates a better environment for us all.
What you will get
- The opportunity to work at an award-winning tech startup
- Generous salary and target-based incentives
- Sprout.ai Stock Options
- Hybrid-working model, with an excellent office space in Old Street and the flexibility to work as you see fit
- 28 days of annual leave, plus public holidays
- Enhanced parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance through Bupa
- Access to Sprout’s Learning and Development budget to support your growth
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Opportunity to change the world with Artificial Intelligence!