Co-Founder, Senior Python Engineer, ETL / ELT / Data Science Badass (**Equity-based)
This role is for a Senior Python Engineer with strong ETL / ELT Engineering and Data Science experience. It is a direct contributor role and it is Equity Only for the next few months as we are about to go love and expect to raise a round imminently. That doesn't mean that the role is part-time, or that it is an "advisor" role. It means that this is a roll-up-your-sleeves role where you will be expected to contribute code and algorithms that bring meaningful value to our users daily, and as a result you will be advancing your shares. If you are ready to kill it, are passionate about the potential of AI and data extraction from SaaS tools, this role is for you and you should apply.
SQOR has built a cutting-edge AI platform at SQOR.ai that will revolutionize how SaaS data is transformed into actionable business intelligence. Our AI will evaluate performance across every SaaS tool at a company, offering essential intelligence and situational awareness that is simply plug-and-play, accessible to all, and without the need for data scientists. Our platform, driven by our unique Execution Score Algorithm (ESA), provides comprehensive insights at tool, division, and company levels an dalready has 40+ tools integrated.
Watch the vision: https://youtu.be/Dg4HTp4wXTI?si=hXI38Eb_jmpMu3h4
We are seeking a passionate Senior Data Engineer that wants to make a giant difference in the industry. They must have a deep understanding of the data journey, from extraction to visualization and alerting, to the underlying infrastructure to make the magic happen. You will play a pivotal role in integrating a myriad of SaaS tools, learning, and optimizing our algorithms as we learn from users. Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, implementing feature requests, architecting end-to-end solutions, and supporting the platform's infrastructure in a cloud environment.
The role offers 1% to 2% equity, based on your involvement and contribution.
Position represents a long-term commitment to grow alongside our team. As we gain a little traction and raise capital, salaries will become available. We are about to launch and intend to provide some salary compensation by the beginning of Q2.
- Develop and maintain robust ETL / ELT processes for seamless SaaS data integration.
- Apply advanced business intelligence techniques to transform raw data into insightful execution scores.
- Innovate within the realms of pattern matching algorithms, predictive analytics, and data visualization.
- Collaborate closely with the development team to ensure efficient data flow into user-friendly dashboards.
- Contribute to strategic discussions, offering insights derived from data trends and predictive models.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience with Python.
- Experience with Nodejs and Mongodb are nice to have.
- Strong foundation in ETL /ELT development, data integration, and business intelligence.
- Proficiency in utilizing and developing pattern matching algorithms and predictive models.
- Expertise in data visualization and crafting intuitive user interfaces.
- Solid background in automating processes with AWS Lambdas and cron jobs a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of bridging technical and business perspectives.
- A visionary that wants to make data easily available to every company.
- Analytical skills to understand complex datasets, identify patterns, and make sense of data
- Communication skills to interface with customers, data science teams, and developers
- Research skills and intellectual curiosity to stay up-to-date with product development and emerging trends in data science
- Proven experience in data engineering, data architecture, and software development
- Expertise in ETL/ELT frameworks
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Familiarity with containerization technologies are a nice to have
- Experience in developing and maintaining large scale data systems and data warehouses
- A visionary in leveraging AI, specifically Large Language Models (LLMs), for business intelligence.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to lead and innovate in a flat startup data team hierarchy environment.
- Commitment to creating user-centric solutions, acknowledging the vast array of SaaS tools and user needs.
- Master's or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or related technical field are a plus.
What We Offer:
- A pivotal role in an innovative startup, shaping the future of business intelligence.
- Equity stake as a Co-Founder.
- A chance to help drive the growth with a company on the cutting edge of AI-driven business solutions.
- A collaborative and inclusive culture.
Why Join Us:
At SQOR.ai, we are not only developing a groundbreaking business intelligence software, but we are also on a mission to disrupt venture funding and eliminate bias. By joining our team, you'll have the opportunity to make a difference and contribute to leveling the playing field for companies. We offer significant sweat equity at present, with the anticipation of raising a round in the near future. As a remote-friendly company, we welcome talented individuals from anywhere in the world to join our passionate and distributed team. Apply now, and join us in our mission to redefine data-driven decision-making in the SaaS ecosystem!