iOS Mobile Developer
Seeking mobile software developer to join our team to complete and deploy our MVP and enhance the foundation of our innovative Healthcare Technology Management (HTM) platform for hospitals. The successful candidate is an accomplished Swift and Kotlin engineer. They will help maintain the shared logic layer built with Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile and implement iOS-specific UI and functionalities.
The successful candidate is collaborative, entrepreneurial and has excellent spoken and written communication skills. They enjoy solving problems and have the confidence to chart a new course and execute it. They are competent in using development environments such as Xcode and Android Studio to create intuitive, user-friendly apps. In addition to having strong programming skills, they also have a good understanding of user experience design and mobile app development best practices.
About Squid iQ
Hospitals are inefficient, over-capitalized, burdened by unfunded regulatory mandates and require massive taxpayer subsidies. Due to intensifying financial, strategic and regulatory challenges amplified by the Covid pandemic, hospitals are in crisis. They must reduce non-labor operating expenses significantly. Our SaaS platform addresses this urgent need by enabling effective medical device management, then facilitating a hospital business model shift from owning and maintaining expensive medical devices to acquiring device capacity on demand. We have unusual market access and support, have validated our differentiation is durable and have achieved traction with market-leading customers.
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team, including other developers, to ensure deliverables meet design, content, and UX standards.
- Collaborate with non-technical colleagues on new features.
- Address bug fixes and code maintenance as needed.
- Employ modern development techniques.
- B.S. degree, ideally in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- 3+ years mobile development experience using Agile Scrum methodology
- Experience in Swift 5.4+, Cocoa Touch, Kotlin 1.5+, Xcode, Android Studio, REST, Encryption, App Store deployment
- Software testing methodologies (unit, integration, system, security, performance) preferably using XCTest and Kotlin.test.
- Collaboration and time management skills and high productivity working remotely.
Chretien Mwizerwa: firstname.lastname@example.org