Seeking quality assurance engineer to join our team to ensure overall quality of our innovative Healthcare Technology Management (HTM) platform for hospitals. The successful candidate is an accomplished QA and full stack software engineer. They will work on designing and implementing quality control processes, as well as developing and using automated testing tools.
The successful candidate is collaborative, entrepreneurial and has excellent spoken and written communication skills. They enjoy solving problems and have the confidence to chart a new course and execute it. They are competent in developing and implementing testing plans, executing tests, and identifying and tracking defects.
About Squid iQ
Hospitals are inefficient, over-capitalized, burdened by unfunded regulatory mandates and require massive taxpayer subsidies. Due to intensifying financial, strategic and regulatory challenges amplified by the Covid pandemic, hospitals are in crisis. They must reduce non-labor operating expenses significantly. Our SaaS platform addresses this urgent need by enabling effective medical device management, then facilitating a hospital business model shift from owning and maintaining expensive medical devices to acquiring device capacity on demand. We have unusual market access and support, have validated our differentiation is durable and have achieved traction with market-leading customers.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents and provide timely, meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, thoroughly document and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- B.S. degree, ideally in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- 3+ years with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing (web and Mobile), Load and Performance Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other
- Experience in Java, TypeScript, Python, REST.
- Collaboration and time management skills, high productivity working remotely.
- Chretien Mwizerwa: email@example.com