Customer Success Manager
Squid iQ is the first data-centric, comprehensive healthcare technology management (HTM) SaaS solution for hospitals. The Squid platform provides nurses with real-time visibility on equipment location and availability and hospital administrators visibility on device capacity, utilization, location and total cost of ownership. The clarity Squid provides enables a previously unavailable level of medical equipment utilization and capacity management that saves hospitals millions of dollars in annual expenses and expenditures and improves clinical efficacy.
Squid iQ is dedicated to impeccable service delivery, providing a best-in-class experience while gaining an increasingly nuanced understanding of equipment-related workflows in acute care hospitals to enhance and extend our value to customers.
We’re seeking a Customer Success Manager to support customers through the requirements discovery, implementation and service delivery processes, including service configuration, launch, training and education and ongoing account management.
The Customer Success Manager will ensure project timelines and deliverables meet customer and internal requirements, challenges are proactively identified and resolved in a timely manner, and customer satisfaction is maintained throughout the service delivery process. Additionally, the Customer Success Manager will serve as the primary customer contact representing Squid iQ with both senior business leaders and clinical managers of our customers.
You will be ideally based in [New York City or Phoenix], have access to flexible workspace and spend most of your time at our customer’s hospital facilities. The Customer Success Manager will travel as needed.
- Ensure complete client satisfaction throughout the implementation process and beyond by collaborating with client stakeholders and establishing Squid as an invaluable team member
- Lead project management for the entire customer lifecycle, coordinating feedback loops to ensure deliverables and milestones are met while managing and exceeding client expectations
- Serve as the onsite single point of accountability for designated customer(s) while developing and maintaining a dynamic map of the organizational structure and tactical decision-makers
- Demonstrate a high standard of listening, pattern recognition and problem solving that will lead to repeatable, yet flexible service implementation and support processes
- Support sales effort by extracting requirements for overall customer engagement, service delivery and success metrics while maximizing retention and identifying potential upsell opportunities
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Nursing or Engineering
- 10+ years of business and/or healthcare experience as a clinician, bio-medical engineer, enterprise logistics/warehouse manager, operations improvement or informatics analyst
- Hands-on SaaS service delivery experience in enterprise context using and explaining technology solutions is strongly preferred
- Strong communication and presention skills with experience working across levels of large organizations from executive to frontline staff stakeholders
- Proficient in the use of project management and productivity software, creating customer-facing spreadsheets and slide decks
- Proven leadership abilities to manage multiple initiatives across multiple clients
- Entrepreneurial mindset with demonstrated track record of success in remote and/or onsite customer locations
- Excited about improving healthcare delivery and passionate about contributing to a culture of learning, teaching and personal growth