Seeking backend software developer to join our team building the foundation of our innovative Healthcare Technology Management (HTM) platform for hospitals. The successful candidate is an accomplished SaaS solution engineer. They will help scale our hospital vendors’ integrations.
Hospitals are inefficient, over-capitalized, burdened by unfunded regulatory mandates and require massive taxpayer subsidies. Due to intensifying financial, strategic and regulatory challenges amplified by the Covid pandemic, hospitals are in crisis. They must reduce non-labor operating expenses significantly. Our SaaS platform addresses this urgent need by enabling effective medical device management, then facilitating a hospital business model shift from owning and maintaining expensive medical devices to acquiring device capacity on demand. We have unusual market access and support, have validated our differentiation is durable and have achieved market traction with market-leading customers.
The successful candidate is collaborative, entrepreneurial and has excellent spoken and written communication skills. They enjoy solving problems and have the confidence to chart a new course and execute it. They are competent in ML/AI, have experience automating workflows and integrating, normalizing and analyzing data.
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team, including other developers, to ensure deliverables meet design, content, and UX standards.
- Collaborate with non-technical colleagues on new features.
- Address bug fixes as needed and consider the maintainability of code.
- Implement modern development techniques.
- B.S. degree, ideally in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- 6+ years full-stack SaaS development experience using Agile Scrum methodology
- Experience in Python, PyTorch/Tensoflow/Hugging Face, Falcon/Flask, REST, Java, AWS, Docker
- Relational Databases (PostgreSQL), NoSQL Databases and Data Warehouses (AWS Redshift)
- Software testing methodologies (unit, integration, system, security, performance)
- Collaboration and time management skills, especially in a remote situation
- Chretien Ndindiye: firstname.lastname@example.org