Graduate Trainee - Sales at Orda Africa
Star Kitchens Group
Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact usOrda Africa is Africa’s operating system to power food businesses on the continent. We build systems to enable restaurants process orders, accept payments, manage inventory, engage with customers… and more. We equip restaurants with everything they need to grow their business.
Read more about this company
Graduate Trainee - Sales
- Job Type Contract , Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Graduate Jobs  , Internships / Volunteering  , Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience working in a fast-paced environment and looking to advance themselves and get an upper hand in the job market.
This role will work with the Sales department and will be responsible for the following;
- Achieve the acquisition vendors per month who meet our target customer profiles and territory requirements.
- Prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory. Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Successfully manage client accounts while maintaining a great working relationship with them
- Coordinate and work effectively with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff
- All other duties as assigned
Requirements and Skills
While the list is not exhaustive, it should provide direction on the type of qualification that is envisioned for this role;
- Bachelor's degree in business, Economic, Marketing, IT or related fields
- Experience in sales, preferably B2B tech sales and consultative/solution selling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritize new tasks as they come in
- Excellent interpersonal and problem- solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the customer’s needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.