Customer Success Agent at Orda Africa
Star Kitchens Group
Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact usOrda Africa is Africa’s operating system to power food businesses on the continent. We build systems to enable restaurants process orders, accept payments, manage inventory, engage with customers… and more. We equip restaurants with everything they need to grow their business.
Read more about this company
Customer Success Agent
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 - 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
- The role is dynamic by nature, as it will consist of learning about restaurant solutions and products, acting as a trusted advisor to our customers.
- You will be responsible for providing exceptional service and support to our customers to ensure their success and satisfaction with Orda’s products. Each client may have their own needs as such you will need to be proactive.
- We are looking for a customer-obsessed and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Customer Success Agent.
- Your role will be to act as a trusted advisor to our customers.
- You will be responsible for providing exceptional service and support to our customers to ensure their success and satisfaction with Orda’s products.
- Your role will involve proactive customer communication, problem-solving, training and driving adoption to maximize customer value.
- Act as the first point of contact for customer queries and problems, providing quick and efficient solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Proactively engage with customers to provide guidance and support to drive the adoption and use of Orda’s products.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales and product teams to provide feedback, suggestions, and insights into customer interactions to drive product improvement.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities to drive revenue growth and customer value.
- Conduct regular checks with customers to assess their satisfaction, identify any problems or concerns, and provide solutions to ensure their success.
- Monitor customer usage and adoption, identify opportunities to increase engagement and expand product usage.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers, analyze their usage data, and provide insights and recommendations to maximize value and achieve desired results.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of Orda’s products, industry trends, and best practices to provide valuable insights and recommendations to customers.
- Participate in the development and implementation of customer success strategies and programs to drive customer satisfaction and retention.
- Meet or exceed individual and team performance metrics, including customer satisfaction, customer retention, and customer activity.
Requirements and Skills
While the list is not exhaustive, it should provide direction on the type of qualification that is envisioned for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technology, Communication or related field (or equivalent experience of 3 - 5 years).
- Proven experience in a customer-facing role such as customer support, customer success, or account management, preferably in the SaaS industry is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build trust and relationships with clients.
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn quickly and effectively demonstrate software products.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple customer requests and problems concurrently.
- Dynamic, proactive and good team spirit.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click Here for compulsory assesment text
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.