Sales Associate at Orda Africa
Star Kitchens Group
Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact usOrda Africa is Africa’s operating system to power food businesses on the continent. We build systems to enable restaurants process orders, accept payments, manage inventory, engage with customers… and more. We equip restaurants with everything they need to grow their business.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The role is dynamic by nature, as it will consist of learning about restaurant solutions and products, selling these solutions and their hard wares where necessary.
- Each client may have their own needs, sales cycle and deliverables.
- Further, the role requires a degree of flexibility and agility as new products and features may emerge as the business evolves.
The sales associate role will be under the Star Kitchens Group. This role will be responsible for the following;
- Achieve the acquisition target of 12 vendors per month who meet our target customer profiles and territory requirements.
- Prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory. Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
- Report and track all sales activity in company CRM and keep current by uploading account information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Successfully manage client accounts while maintaining a great working relationship with them
- Coordinate and work effectively with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
Requirements and Skills
While the list is not exhaustive, it should provide direction on the type of qualification that is envisioned for this role;
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economic, Marketing, IT or related fields
- Experience in sales, preferably B2B tech sales and consultative/solution selling
- Proven track record of excellence in selling
- Excellent interpersonal and problem- solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the customer’s needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Ability to commute / relocate:
Lagos: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.