Who we are:
StoryXpress (a Techstars-backed company) is an end-to-end video platform and is an efficient and effective way of humanizing the way you promote and sell your product or services, and communicate with your customers. With a suite of professional video tools (Video Creator, Video Recorder, Video Hosting and Analytics, Video APIs, and SDKs), we help small and medium-sized businesses drive more revenue through the strategic use of video. Founded in 2014, StoryXpress has a rich community of 500K+ users including small enterprises to Fortune 500 companies.
Why Work with Us:
-Get an opportunity to contribute to an exciting, forward-thinking, and fast-moving Start-Up.
-Shape-Up your career by working with young and supportive teams and peers!
-Innovation and Creativity are all that matters!
-Experience and understand the various aspects of the video marketing industry.
-Friendly Policies, good competitive salaries, team outings, and what not!
We are looking for a goal driven and enthusiastic SEO Executive who love to learn and want to work in a high-intensity technology startup. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The person should be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and community-driven to take on this exciting role. Thus, this position requires someone equipped with a positive attitude and readiness to be a team player.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Reach out & build relationships with bloggers, journalists, website owners, major media outlets, and influencers to get backlinks, guest postings and visibility.
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Analyzing direct & indirect competition and overall industry trends to ascertain the right steps required to grow organically.
- Research and test new link-building and PR tactics.
- Handle email replies and build relationship with partners.
- Analyze competitor backlinks.
- Bring fresh marketing ideas that lead to increased awareness of the company and our business offerings.
- Work closely with the internal Sales & Marketing Team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Should have a minimum 2 years of experience in SEO.
- Sound knowledge of On page & Off page SEO activities & tools
- Experience in Backlink Generation is a must. (Thus, please apply if you have experience with the same).
- Should be well-versed with tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, AHREFs, etc. for overall website analysis and competition research
- Knowledge and experience in using SaaS tools to enable marketing activities is preferred.
- Should understand Online presence, Content Creation, Link Building strategies.
- Should have good knowledge of link-building techniques and running drip campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS-Excel/ Google Spreadsheet.
- Proven market research analysis experience.
Are you excited at the possibility of developing an already stellar team to meet the growing needs of our platform and business? Does this opportunity to build ground breaking team and solve hard problems sounds amazing to you? If so, we would love to have you onboard!