Enterprise Field Sales Executive
About the Role:
Strayos is looking for an Enterprise Field Sales Executive to aggressively grow the revenue with top Mining and Infrastructure companies. You must have a history of exceeding your sales quota, continuously and substantially. You are comfortable and confident rolling up your sleeves to build an impressive pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting (i.e. you are a hunter!). In this role you will also manage top enterprise accounts, leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives, developing new relationships, and acting as a business partner to understand our customer's challenges and goals.
• Relentlessly pursue and establish relationships with contacts to identify, propose, and close new opportunities
• Ensure prospects have up-to-date knowledge of new products, features, roadmap and other any other updates
• Develop and manage a reliable sales forecast and manage existing pipeline in Salesforce to exceed quarterly and annual goals
• Proactively manage daily responsibilities such as cold calls, discovery meetings, sales presentations, demos, and proposals
• Close new business consistently at or above quota level
• 3+ years of Enterprise SaaS sales experience
• Ability to create new and leverage established relationships within the “C” suite
• Excellent negotiation, presentation, and closing skills
• Self-motivated, driven and results oriented
• Startup experience a plus
• Record of meeting (and exceeding) sales quotas
• Expert in CRM tools
Something looks off?