Computer Vision Engineer
Computer Vision Engineer
Location: North Bangalore
Type: Full Time
Experience Level: 0-1 Year
About the Company
Stride.AI is a fast-growing Cognitive Automation company backed by Techstars. Stride's proprietary
platform combines Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing to bring speed and efficiency to our customers.
With Stride's technology we can automate processes which would otherwise be cumbersome and
time-consuming, and hence free up employee's time for higher value delivery. Our primary clientele are investment banks and financial services companies.
Stride is home for the best and brightest minds. We are building next generation AI systems and are
looking for the crème de la crème to join our team. We want makers, thinkers, engineers and designers who love to be challenged. If you think this is you, join us!
● Developing novel algorithms and modeling techniques to advance the state of the art in
document and text extraction.
● Image recognition, Object Identification and Visual Recognition
● Working closely with R&D and Machine Learning engineers implementing algorithms that power
user and developer-facing products.
● Be responsible for measuring and optimizing the quality of your algorithms
● Excellent skills developing in Python in Linux environment. Programming skills with
multi-threaded GPU Cuda computing and API Solutions.
● Experience applying machine learning and computer vision principles to real-world data and
working in Scanned and Documented Images.
● Good knowledge of Computer Science, math and statistics fundamentals (algorithms and data
structures, meshing, sampling theory, linear algebra, etc.)
● Knowledge of data science technologies such as Python, Pandas, Scipy, Numpy, matplotlib, etc.
● Broad Computer Vision knowledge - Construction, Feature Detection, Segmentation,
Classification; Machine/Deep Learning - Algorithm Evaluation, Preparation, Analysis, Modeling
● Familiarity with OpenCV, Dlib, Yolo, Capsule Network or similar and Open Source AR platforms
● Strong problem solving and logical skills.
● A go-getter kind of attitude with a willingness to learn new technologies.
● Well versed in software design paradigms and good development practices.
● Bachelors or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer vision or related field with
specialization in Image Processing or machine learning.
● Research experience in Deep Learning models for Image processing or OCR related field is
● Publication record in Deep Learning models for Computer Vision conferences/journals is a plus.