About the Company
Stride.AI is a fast-growing Cognitive Automation company backed by Techstars. Stride's
proprietary platform combines Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing to bring
speed and efficiency to our customers. With Stride's technology we can automate processes
which would otherwise be cumbersome and time-consuming, and hence free up employee's
time for higher value delivery. Our primary clientele are investment banks and financial services
Stride is home for the best and brightest minds. We are building next generation AI systems and
are looking for the crème de la crème to join our team. We want makers, thinkers, engineers
and designers who love to be challenged. If you think this is you, join us!
We are looking for an experienced NLP Engineer to join our dev team. NLP Engineer
responsibilities include transforming natural language data into useful features using NLP
techniques to feed classification, information extraction algorithms. To succeed in this role, you
should possess outstanding skills in statistical analysis, machine learning methods and
text representation techniques.
● Conceive, design and build NLP applications.
● Work closely with the CTO to identify new research avenues, improving existing systems,
identifying the right tooling and frameworks.
● Work on research problems in information extraction, search and language processing.
● Turn research and prototypes into production systems collaborating with backend and
● Remain updated in the rapidly changing field of machine learning and NLP.
● Extend ML libraries and frameworks to apply in NLP tasks.
● Perform statistical analysis of results and refine models.
● 2 to 4 years’ experience as an NLP engineer or similar role.
● Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques,
data structures and modelling.
● Experience with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikitlearn).
● Proficient knowledge of programming in Python.
● Strong communication skills.
● An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities.
● Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science