Technical Project Manager
Full Job Description
Job Category: Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore(Hybrid)
Total Openings: 1
Exp Level: 3-5 years
Role: Technical Project Manager
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE:
● Strong background in project management, consulting, cross-group collaboration skills and development background, preferably from Devops/Backend/Frontend development
● Ability to convey a message in a simple and structured manner, customized to the audience and to the mode of communication.
● Fluent verbal and written language skills.
● Experience in managing complex and highly technical development projects.
● Experience with technical leadership and end to end development.
● Overall experience of 5-10 years with at least 3 years of project management experience.
● Strong understanding of technology and the ability to deep dive into a technology problem.
● Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a globally distributed delivery setup.
● Strong understanding of agile metrics and processes.
● BE / BTECH / ME / MTECH / MCA / MBA Preferably from a top university.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Ensuring client satisfaction above all else.
● Showcasing a consulting mindset by acting as a solution provider rather than an order taker.
● Identifying project/service stakeholders at an early stage and working with them to ensure that the deliverables are in sync with the benefits defined in the business case.
● Planning, organizing and monitoring the project in order to deliver high quality business solutions.
● Defining the scope of the project/service, managing goals, risks, issues and resources throughout the project lifecycle.
● Mentoring and managing team members, by giving constant on the job feedback, and by providing guidance
● Ensuring project quality of work meets defined governance, process standards and best practices. ● Reporting the status of all key metrics (risk, scope, schedule, quality, customer satisfaction) from inception through closure
● Assisting the account management team in responding to new project requests.
● Should have hands-on experience working with Customers in the US.