Technical Support Engineer (SaaS)
A little bit about us 🙂
At Swym, we help e-commerce brands craft a more seamless omnichannel experience for their shoppers. We are a passionate team of 90+ folks that enjoy creating innovative software and care deeply about making our customers successful.
With over 30,000 customers using our platform on a daily basis, we are on an incredibly exciting growth path, and with a real opportunity to build something impactful. We are growing our customer experience team to keep up with our rapid growth, working on some very fun and challenging problems.
Who are we looking for? 🧐
We are looking for Support Engineers who consider themselves the champion voice of the customer. If the opportunity to work directly with thousands of merchants around the globe and delight them everyday gets you excited, then this might be just the role for you.
We think you'd make an ideal fit if you are: 😀
- Genuinely happy about helping people. Seriously, if we could only name one trait that defined success in this role, this would be it.
- Love taking on challenging problems and finding creative solutions to those problems.
- Have prior experience in handling customer conversations through email and chat desk, and especially in a global context.
- Familiar with HTML, CSS and consider yourself proficient with web applications and technologies
- Curious by nature and are excited about learning new things.
- Lazer-focused on execution while maintaining attention to quality.
- An excellent communicator. This role requires you to talk to customers regularly, and most of our customers are not India-based. Excellent command of the English language (both spoken and written) is a must.
- Passionate about delivering a world-class customer experience and derive immense pride and satisfaction in helping people succeed.
What we offer: 🎉
- Fully Remote: We’re a remote first company with team members all over the world and trust you to set your own schedule. We’ll help you get set up to work from home and/or we’ll reimburse the cost of a co-working space!
- Health Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us. We provide health insurance coverage for you and your immediate family.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive salaries for all positions and everyone in the company receives stock options.
- Flexible Time Off: We know you need time to recharge your batteries and attend to the other facets of your life. We offer 20 days of PTO; 10 sick leaves; 12 wellness days per year and strongly encourage you to use it.
- Fitness Allowance: We will also pay for your Yoga, Zumba or other fitness class. Try something new, on us!
Deal Breakers: 🤠
- We don't want to waste your time, so we thought it'd be helpful to list some criteria that'll help you evaluate whether we are a good fit for you.
- We are looking for folks that are keen on building what might be the biggest accomplishment of their career. If you are looking for a job as opposed to such an opportunity, we are probably not the right fit.
- Sort of related to #1, but if you are not hungry to learn (and we mean really hungry), you are better off looking elsewhere. And we want to be able to learn from you as well.
- If you are looking for a well-defined, structured role that is prescriptive in terms of your role/responsibilities, we are probably not the right fit. We will expect you to come figure stuff out and help define that structure.
- If you are looking for a relatively easy-going job, this is unlikely to be that. In fact, if this is not one of the most challenging jobs you've had in your career, we are probably not doing something right.
As a valued team member in a very exciting and fun early-stage company, this is a great opportunity to get in early and make a difference. We are committed to building a diverse, entrepreneurial organization from the get-go – prior startup experience, as well as direct experience in working with customers, would be a big plus.