Customer Success Manager
A little bit about us 🙂
At Swym, we help e-commerce brands craft a more seamless omnichannel experience for their shoppers. We are a passionate team of 90+ folks that enjoy creating innovative software and care deeply about making our customers successful.
With over 30,000 customers using our platform on a daily basis, we are on an incredibly exciting growth path, and with a real opportunity to build something impactful. We are growing our customer experience team to keep up with our rapid growth, working on some very fun and challenging problems.
Who are we looking for? 🧐
We are looking for Customer Success Managers who are passionate about delighting customers and helping them get the most value from the products we build for them. If the opportunity to work directly with thousands of merchants around the globe and help them craft a better shopping experience for their customers gets you excited, this might be just the role for you.
We think you'd make an ideal fit if you are: 😀
- Genuinely happy about helping people - Seriously, if we could only name one trait that defined success in this role, this would be it.
- A relationship builder - You enjoy building long term relationships with our customers to understand their business and help them succeed.
- An excellent communicator - This role requires you to talk to customers regularly, and most of our customers are not India-based. Excellent command of the English language (both spoken and written) and the skill to tactfully handle difficult conversations is a must.
- Data-driven - able to analyze, and interpret data and drive valuable insights.
- Organized - pay a lot of attention to detail, and have an ability to prioritize and manage time.
- Willing to get out in front of the problem and create solutions before they’re needed.
- Proficient with web technologies and consider yourself technically savvy
- Passionate about what you do and take pride in your work
- Curious by nature and are excited about learning new things.
- Willing to work in the night shift
What we offer: 🎉
- Fully Remote: We’re a remote first company with team members all over the world and trust you to set your own schedule. We’ll help you get set up to work from home and/or we’ll reimburse the cost of a co-working space!
- Health Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us. We provide health insurance coverage for you and your immediate family.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive salaries for all positions and everyone in the company receives stock options.
- Flexible Time Off: We know you need time to recharge your batteries and attend to the other facets of your life. We offer 20 days of PTO; 10 sick leaves; 12 wellness days per year and strongly encourage you to use it.
- Fitness Allowance: We will also pay for your Yoga, Zumba or other fitness class. Try something new, on us!
Deal Breakers: 🤠
- We don't want to waste your time, so we thought it'd be helpful to list some criteria that'll help you evaluate whether we are a good fit for you.
- We are looking for folks that are keen on building what might be the biggest accomplishment of their career. If you are looking for a job as opposed to such an opportunity, we are probably not the right fit.
- Sort of related to #1, but if you are not hungry to learn (and we mean really hungry), you are better off looking elsewhere. And we want to be able to learn from you as well.
- If you are looking for a well-defined, structured role that is prescriptive in terms of your role/responsibilities, we are probably not the right fit. We will expect you to come figure stuff out and help define that structure.
- If you are looking for a relatively easy-going job, this is unlikely to be that. In fact, if this is not one of the most challenging jobs you've had in your career, we are probably not doing something right.
As a valued team member in a very exciting and fun early-stage company, this is a great opportunity to get in early and make a big impact. We are committed to building a diverse, entrepreneurial organization from the get-go – prior startup experience would be a big plus.