Content Marketing Manager
At Swym, we are on a mission to help retail brands craft a truly seamless omni-channel experience for their customers. Fueled by an accelerating shift to online retail, we are on an exciting growth path with over 30,000 merchants across 100+ countries using our products.
We are a tight knit and passionate team that hasn’t lost touch with our roots as a scrappy startup. With the rapid growth we've seen over the last 12 months, we’re looking to double the size of our team in the next 12 months.
Our fully remote team works hard, but we fully embrace the advantages of this new paradigm. We work autonomously, collaborate asynchronously and take ownership of our work. We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to help drive content planning and content development for the organization. Candidates should have a strong foundation in planning, editorial writing, and executing sales and technical content. Candidates should have demonstrated success in planning content marketing programs with a variety of content types, as well as capability to analyze content performance metrics, SEO metrics, including front-end engagement metrics and survey/qualitative results.
Swym is working with thousands of e-commerce merchants around the world to help them optimize their user experience for an increasingly mobile consumer audience. As a valued team member in an early-stage startup, this is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and play a defining role in the next phase of our journey.
We are committed to building a diverse, entrepreneurial organization, and our current team is strong evidence of that commitment. With the chance to positively impact the shopping experience of millions of customers every day, the skills and learning you develop here have the potential to be truly career-defining!
- 5+ years marketing experience, with at least 2 of those in a Content Marketing role
- Very strong English writing and editing skills
- Content project management experience
- BA or BS degree in English, marketing, or business
- Familiarity w/ Wordpress
- Prior experience working with multiple technical products, in an agency or corporate setting.
- Ability to understand and write content for technical audiences.
- Understanding of SEO fundamentals and how to create SEO-friendly content.
- HubSpot experience is a plus.
- SaaS and/or E-commerce experience is a big plus.
- Create and execute content marketing initiatives.
- Own, strategize, and create B2B content — including, but not limited to website, email newsletters, product playbooks, blog, case studies, advertising, and landing pages.
- Oversee and support content creation activities across the company, ensuring brand alignment around messaging.
- Manage digital content hubs and supporting distribution channels; including social and email.
- Develop an editorial calendar to support content marketing initiatives including social, email, blog, and product releases.
- Collaborate with designers to produce visually engaging content.
- Optimize content and distribution considering engagement and conversion metrics.
- Manage and review/edit outside copywriting resources as needed.
What we offer:
Fully Remote: We’re a remote first company with team members all over the world and trust you to set your own schedule. We’ll help you get set up to work from home and/or we’ll reimburse the cost of a co-working space!
Health Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us. We provide health insurance coverage for you and your immediate family.
Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive salaries for all positions and everyone in the company receives stock options.
Work from Anywhere: We're a remote first company with team members all over the world and trust you to set your own schedule. We’ll help you get set up to work from home and / or we'll reimburse the cost of a co-working space!
Flexible Time Off: We know you need time to recharge your batteries and attend to the other facets of your life. We offer 20 days of PTO per year and strongly encourage you to use it.
Something looks off?