Customer Success Specialist
Title: Customer Success Specialist
Team: Customer Success (Reports to CTO)
Commitment: Full-time position (begins as contract to hire for the first three months)
Desired start date: ASAP
Location: Fully remote. Must be a United States citizen or have a visa permitted to work in the United States.
Symba is looking for someone to lead a growing number of accounts to drive product adoption and support the strategic goals of our customers. This role is responsible for making sure that our customers are constantly realizing the value of our platform with an emphasis on product education, usage adoption and retention. This is a great opportunity for an experienced B2B Saas Customer Success Manager to help build out this department and grow with a flourishing startup.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to ensure the health and success of each user on Symba with a focus on retention and limiting churn
- You will monitor and gauge the health of each account by collecting metrics on usage data and customer satisfaction measured by specific KPIs
- You will serve as a guide for customers throughout their lifecycle post implementation and will provide customer support through chat, email and video conferencing
- You will act as a trusted advisor for your customer and provide training and education to customers to help them achieve their specific program goals
- You will help to build out an automated structure for customer correspondence
- You will keep our customers informed on product updates through a monthly publication. In addition you will help to create educational content to keep users of Symba engaged in the product
- You will act as a customer advocate to our product team by collecting and sharing customer feedback and ideas
- You will assist in driving product evolution by relaying customer feedback to the engineering team
- You will maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer dedication and loyalty
- You will help drive customer references and case studies
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success with a SaaS platform (B2B SaaS is a plus!)
- Experience with customer success tools like Hubspot and Intercom is strongly preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Something looks off?