Elevating the quality of human life through every conversation
Location: Bengaluru, India | Core Engineering
Experience: Minimum of 5 years to 10+ years
About the Team:
The Symbl team is a dynamic group of technical experts dedicated to ensuring seamless integration and optimization of AI-powered solutions for our customers. With a focus on proactive problem-solving and effective communication, we strive to drive customer success and satisfaction.
Highlights for Customer Engineer at Symbl.ai:
The role of a Customer Engineer at Symbl.ai involves leveraging technical expertise to support and optimize customer experiences with our AI-powered solutions, ensuring seamless integration and satisfaction. Customer Engineers play a pivotal role in driving client success through proactive problem-solving and effective communication.
Working as a Customer Engineer, you will:
- Proficient in containers and microservices based architecture.
- Knowledgeable in RESTful technology, experienced in working with APIs, and capable of troubleshooting and diagnosing issues.
- Experience/Knowledge of Websockets, WebRTC and Telephony systems is a plus.
- Capable of communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via phone or email.
- Interested in utilizing customer feedback to identify and drive improvements in products.
- Enthusiastic about collaborating with other departments within the organization to find solutions for customers.
- Able to empathize with customers and demonstrate customer obsession.
- Advanced time management skills, ability to work well under pressure, and proficiency in developing workflows to increase troubleshooting efficiency while following standard processes and procedures.
- Excellent at prioritizing tasks and evaluating situational urgency.
To excel in this role, you should:
- Address customer issues and provide feedback to Symbl's Product and Engineering teams
- Resolve complex problems by working with customers, partners, architects, and engineering teams.
- Be ready to assist our customers when they need us. This position may require working an irregular shift, including the weekend (Shifts are subject to change based on evolving team and customer needs)
- Review internal knowledge bases to stay current on industry shifts and standards.
- Assist leadership team in improving processes by identifying and addressing customer pain points.
**You will work with customers to build unique conversation intelligence use cases built over our complex scalable developer platform for conversation-analysis.**
Benefits and Perks (India)
- An open and inclusive culture and work environment.
- Work closely with a team on the cutting edge of AI research
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Parental Leave and family-planning support
- Annual Learning and Development
- We are aggressive with our goals and hence speed with predictability are critical when it comes to execution. Symbl’s fixed leave policy of 18 Planned leaves, 8 sick leaves, generous maternity, paternity and 16 annual holidays - are carefully curated to deliver on those core company values.
We are a venture-funded AI startup building Symbl since 2018 and the journey of building safe, secure and business-ready AI to solve problems in communication experiences informs a lot of the decisions we make to be thoughtful about how we build our technology. Symbl is a developer-first platform bringing understanding and generative AI to every business that can comprehends human conversations and give machines the ability to understand communications better than humans. We believe this will transform how businesses think about their knowledge and will accelerate the various use cases where unlocking unstructured data for businesses generates ROI at scale.
We obsess about a great developer experience for all our products, the business-readiness of the AI we built and pride our selves in bringing state-of-the-art Language Models (LLMs) for multi-modal multi-party conversations.
As an organization, we firmly believe in equal opportunity and do not engage in any form of discrimination based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment where every individual is respected and valued for their unique contributions.
How to Apply: Email with your cover letter including any relevant links to Github or your recent publications to email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you!