Sales Development Representative
Synack is the premier security testing platform, harnessing a vetted community of diverse and talented security researchers to deliver continuous and on-demand penetration testing and vulnerability management. We help our customers add vital security testing capabilities and capacity to deliver a better security testing experience than traditional methods. We are committed to making the world more secure by bridging the cybersecurity skills gap through on-demand access to the Synack security testing platform and the most-trusted network of researchers in a secure way.
Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, and Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
As a Sales Development Representative at Synack, your goal is to drive pipeline creation of highly qualified opportunities that deliver on Synack’s overall bookings growth objectives.
Please note: Candidates need to reside in California; Denver, CO; Chicago, IL; Austin, TX; or Dallas, TX.
Sounds interesting? Keep reading...
Here’s what you'll do
- Follow up with and diligently qualify opportunities within our ICP/Focus Accounts that will include both new logo prospects and existing customer expansion opportunities
- Work directly with demand generation/marketing to highly qualify leads from shows, events, and ‘Contact Us’ inquiries
- Use strong sales discovery skills to determine proper prospect fit
- Understand the Synack Platform enough to talk intelligently about strategic benefits
- Leverage sales techniques learned at Synack to maximize customer interactions
- Log, track, and maintain activity in SFDC
- Work closely with the Field Sales Team and attend customer meetings as needed
Here’s what you’ll need
- Four year college degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ months of experience in an SDR role
- Strong in-person, phone, and written customer communication skills
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Understanding of cyber-security systems and their importance to customer business
- Ability to make formal and informal presentations to clients
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals
- Strong computer skills required; knowledge of SFDC, Outreach.io, Linkedin Sales Navigator, and Zoom/Gmeet
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated
- Prior track record of achievement in positions with significant accountability
- Interested in pursuing a career in sales/cyber-security
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
Ready to join us?
Synack is committed to embracing diversity. Our people are our strength. Each addition to our team is an opportunity to grow and diversify our ideas, experiences, and viewpoints. We strive to be inclusive of Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Sex, LGBTQ+, Veterans, Disabilities, and Age. Synack welcomes you!
$60,000 - $100,000 Salary is determined by a combination of factors including location, level, relevant experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. The compensation package for this position may also include equity, and benefits.
For more details about our benefits, please see here. Then for the Employer code, enter: synack
Something looks off?