Sales Director, Federal (DoD)
At Synack, we create technology that unleashes the best cybersecurity talent to secure our digital world.
We protect leading global organizations by reducing companies’ security risk and increasing their resistance to cyber attack. How do we do this? By utilizing the world’s best and most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful and controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise.
Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, and Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
As the Account Executive responsible for the DoD, you will drive business to deliver new logos and growth as part of the Public Sector team.
Sounds interesting? Keep reading...
Are experienced with working as a part of an empowered team to develop strong customer relationships, new pipeline opportunities, and lead successful deal negotiations with respect and creativity You have experience navigating complex accounts to understand explicit needs and align solutions that meet customer objectives. You enable winning proposals, contract bids, statements of work, and RFI/RFP responses.
Here’s what you'll do
- Lead the Synack DoD business through executive level planning and execution of key account development and clear understanding of the DoD mission, directives and challenges
- Build & develop consultative relationships and support the alignment of the Synack field team to prospective and existing customer needs and objectives
- Craft and solution offerings to meet near and long term testing objectives with strong business acumen
- Educate and enable customers through an understanding of their testing options, outside of traditional support models
- Support Executive Business Reviews with customers to accurately forecast recurring revenue and drive new business
- Lead account strategy development and contribute to and leverage a team in execution
- Contribute to and tailor marketing materials , pricing strategies, feature needs, license models
- Consistently demonstrate strong product knowledge and deliver the Synack value proposition through customer conversations
Here’s what you’ll need
- BS/BA or higher-level degree in relevant field or relevant years of experience
- 8+ years of enterprise field sales experience and current Federal DoD relationships
- Prior work experience with security and SaaS products & services
- Knowledge of cyber security requirements for large DoD enterprise environments and how to leverage partners to amplify a value proposition
- Understanding of a SaaS business model with demonstrated experience driving deals from top of funnel through deal execution
- Ability to articulate issues and concerns to executives and product teams
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills
- DoD Secret clearance strongly preferred
- Strong preference will be given to candidates on the East Coast or West Coast of the US
Ready to join us?
Synack is committed to embracing diversity. Our people are our strength. Each addition to our team is an opportunity to grow and diversify our ideas, experiences, and viewpoints. We strive to be inclusive of Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Sex, LGBTQ+, Veterans, Disabilities, and Age. Synack welcomes you!
$240,000 - $320,000 Salary is determined by a combination of factors including location, level, relevant experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. The compensation package for this position may also include equity, and benefits.
For more details about our benefits, please see here. Then for the Employer code, enter: synack