Account Executive - Cloud Storage (Remote)
Telnyx is an industry leader that's not just imagining the future of global connectivity—we're building it. From architecting and amplifying the reach of a private, global, multi-cloud IP network, to bringing hyperlocal edge technology right to your fingertips through intuitive APIs, we're shaping a new era of seamless interconnection between people, devices, and applications.
We're driven by a desire to transform and modernize what's antiquated, automate the manual, and solve real-world problems through innovative connectivity solutions. As a testament to our success, we're proud to stand as a financially stable and profitable company. Our robust profitability allows us not only to invest in pioneering technologies but also to foster an environment of continuous learning and growth for our team.
Our collective vision is a world where borderless connectivity fuels limitless innovation. By joining us, you can be part of laying the foundations for this interconnected future. We're currently seeking passionate individuals who are excited about the opportunity to contribute to an industry-shaping company while growing their own skills and careers.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for driving Telnyx’s expansion in the Cloud Storage market. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing scaleup and play a key role in our expansion. Supported by our marketing team, you will focus on identifying new high value customers for Telnyx and building long term, strategic business relationships involving our Cloud Storage product that will lead to increased revenue growth and client satisfaction.
This role would suit an experienced sales professional, capable of operating in a fast paced startup environment. The ability to operate independently and work effectively in a remote environment is a must.
- You will own the responsibility for delivering the revenue targets of our Cloud Storage product.
- Develop a strong pipeline of deals with a combination of outbound sales prospecting and inbound leads supported by our marketing and SDR teams.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each key customer and drive the continued value of Telnyx’s products and services.
- Arranging and conducting Telnyx portal demos for prospects with the support of our Sales Engineering team.
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their business goals.
- Collaborating with marketing, product management and sales peers to optimize client value and Telnyx success.
- Provide accurate reporting and forecasting based on results at each stage.
What we are looking for
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow
- 3-5 years of selling experience in enterprise consumption-based software platforms (Cloud Storage preferred)
- Cloud Storage, SaaS, and telecommunications industry experience.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Hunter mentality and experience working on outbound strategies (via telephone, email, social selling, etc).
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
- Ability to identify and sell to C-Level targets, as well as across Product Development and IT contacts.
Bonus points for
- Cloud Storage new business sales experience across multiple verticals.
- Storage, Telco, CPaaS, UCaaS, and CCaaS new business sales experience.
- Established relationships with customers that trust and respect your advice.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise, return on investment value statement.
- Experience with established sales methodologies such as Challenger, SPIN, Miller Heiman, etc.
Bring Your Authentic Self to Telnyx
Telnyx is committed to building a team full of diverse perspectives, various backgrounds and different minds. We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to building a culture where difference is valued and creating avenues of equity for underserved groups. While we are still a work in progress, we are actively seeking folks who are passionate about building a place of belonging for everyone.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?