Software Engineer, Python (LATM - Remote)
Telnyx is an industry leader that's not just imagining the future of global connectivity—we're building it. From architecting and amplifying the reach of a private, global, multi-cloud IP network, to bringing hyperlocal edge technology right to your fingertips through intuitive APIs, we're shaping a new era of seamless interconnection between people, devices, and applications.
We're driven by a desire to transform and modernize what's antiquated, automate the manual, and solve real-world problems through innovative connectivity solutions. As a testament to our success, we're proud to stand as a financially stable and profitable company. Our robust profitability allows us not only to invest in pioneering technologies but also to foster an environment of continuous learning and growth for our team.
Our collective vision is a world where borderless connectivity fuels limitless innovation. By joining us, you can be part of laying the foundations for this interconnected future. We're currently seeking passionate individuals who are excited about the opportunity to contribute to an industry-shaping company while growing their own skills and careers.
- Design developer-friendly APIs.
- Build, test, and deploy applications to deliver critical global communications services.
- Identify and resolve issues related to latency, scalability, and performance.
- Create tools to automate aspects of production systems.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience with an object-oriented programming language
- Experience with web application development using Python
- Comfort working with relational databases at scale.
- Experience in a highly-available, uptime-critical production environment.
- Deep knowledge of microservice architecture patterns and anti-patterns.
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Consul, Jenkins, Prometheus, or RabbitMQ.
Bonus Points For
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision making, knowing when to move fast and when to long-term optimize.
- You want to work in a fast-paced, product-driven environment.
- You keep up to date with the latest technologies and patterns, and enjoy sharing what you’ve learned.
Bring Your Authentic Self to Telnyx
Telnyx is committed to building a team full of diverse perspectives, various backgrounds and different minds. We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to building a culture where difference is valued and creating avenues of equity for underserved groups. While we are still a work in progress, we are actively seeking folks who are passionate about building a place of belonging for everyone.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?