Global Deployment Strategist
Telnyx is an industry leader that's not just imagining the future of global connectivity—we're building it. From architecting and amplifying the reach of a private, global, multi-cloud IP network, to bringing hyperlocal edge technology right to your fingertips through intuitive APIs, we're shaping a new era of seamless interconnection between people, devices, and applications.
We're driven by a desire to transform and modernize what's antiquated, automate the manual, and solve real-world problems through innovative connectivity solutions. As a testament to our success, we're proud to stand as a financially stable and profitable company. Our robust profitability allows us not only to invest in pioneering technologies but also to foster an environment of continuous learning and growth for our team.
Our collective vision is a world where borderless connectivity fuels limitless innovation. By joining us, you can be part of laying the foundations for this interconnected future. We're currently seeking passionate individuals who are excited about the opportunity to contribute to an industry-shaping company while growing their own skills and careers.
As a Global Deployment Strategist, you'll work as part of a driven and creative team of Engineers, Product Managers, and other Operations Professionals to identify, engage and program manage where Telnyx will roll out telecommunications infrastructure around the world. Your mission is to engage with regulators, telco suppliers and communications infra operators to activate new countries into the Telnyx global footprint.
You'll immerse yourself in our customers' product and API workflows with our engineering team to ensure new country access is effectively reflected in our product interfaces for customer consumption.
No two days are the same, but as a Global Deployment Strategist you can expect to:
- Work with Product and Engineers to integrate new country rollouts into our product
- Work with the customer to understand customized workflows for global numbering
- Efficiently manage the global telephone number inventory across various suppliers.
- Lead training sessions to ensure that the product is meeting user needs and having concrete impact on their operations
- Build and deliver demos to new and existing customers
- Scope out potential engagements in new industries and expanding locations around the world with a focus on APAC and LATAM
What We Value
- Team members who aren’t satisfied with surface-level answers and will dive into the details of the data
- Low ego because the outcome matters more than who gets the credit
- Extraordinary ability to confront open-ended problems in unstructured environments
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, guide, lead and follow
What We Require
- Project Management Experience: Demonstrated experience and proficiency in project management, ensuring successful execution of global deployment strategies.
- Technical Acumen: Familiarity with API workflows and the ability to work closely with engineering teams to integrate new country rollouts into product interfaces.
- Customer-Centric Approach: Experience working directly with customers to understand and address their unique requirements for global numbering and customized workflows.
- Training and Demo Skills: Ability to lead effective training sessions and develop compelling demos that showcase the value of Telnyx's global telecommunications solutions.
- Strategic Vision: Proven ability to scope potential engagements in new industries and expanding locations, particularly in the APAC and LATAM regions.
- Relationship Management: Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to nourish relationships with voice and network partners, both internally and externally.
- Escalation Handling: Experience in managing escalations with external and internal business entities, addressing issues that may arise during the provisioning process.
Bring Your Authentic Self to Telnyx
Telnyx is committed to building a team full of diverse perspectives, various backgrounds and different minds. We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to building a culture where difference is valued and creating avenues of equity for underserved groups. While we are still a work in progress, we are actively seeking folks who are passionate about building a place of belonging for everyone.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?