Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Data)
Telnyx is an industry leader that's not just imagining the future of global connectivity—we're building it. From architecting and amplifying the reach of a private, global, multi-cloud IP network, to bringing hyperlocal edge technology right to your fingertips through intuitive APIs, we're shaping a new era of seamless interconnection between people, devices, and applications.
We're driven by a desire to transform and modernize what's antiquated, automate the manual, and solve real-world problems through innovative connectivity solutions. As a testament to our success, we're proud to stand as a financially stable and profitable company. Our robust profitability allows us not only to invest in pioneering technologies but also to foster an environment of continuous learning and growth for our team.
Our collective vision is a world where borderless connectivity fuels limitless innovation. By joining us, you can be part of laying the foundations for this interconnected future. We're currently seeking passionate individuals who are excited about the opportunity to contribute to an industry-shaping company while growing their own skills and careers.
We are seeking passionate individuals to help us scale our AI and deep learning services, platforms, models and internal tools. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the DevOps/MLOps practices, tools, and infrastructure that enable our teams to deliver high-quality software reliably and efficiently, while ensuring smooth release management and deployment processes
- Design, build, test, deploy and maintain standardized tooling and process automation in an environment where infrastructure is defined in code
- Enhance database infrastructure, including Postgres, Cassandra, Vector Databases and Kafka.
- Enhance monitoring, alerting, and observability infrastructure using open source technologies like Prometheus, Loki, Grafana, etc.
- Identify, optimize and resolve issues related to latency, scalability, and performance of core infrastructure
- BSc or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Architecture or related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of work experience in platform engineering
- Expertise in the operation of internet facing Linux based production cloud/virtualized infrastructure.
- Expert knowledge in at least one deployment and orchestration technologies like Kubernetes, Terraform, and Ansible
- Knowledge and experience with Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of Docker, REST API services, Kubernetes, HashiCorp Vault and Ansible
Bring Your Authentic Self to Telnyx
Telnyx is committed to building a team full of diverse perspectives, various backgrounds and different minds. We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to building a culture where difference is valued and creating avenues of equity for underserved groups. While we are still a work in progress, we are actively seeking folks who are passionate about building a place of belonging for everyone.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?