Accounts Receivable Analyst (Remote)
Telnyx is an industry leader that's not just imagining the future of global connectivity—we're building it. From architecting and amplifying the reach of a private, global, multi-cloud IP network, to bringing hyperlocal edge technology right to your fingertips through intuitive APIs, we're shaping a new era of seamless interconnection between people, devices, and applications.
We're driven by a desire to transform and modernize what's antiquated, automate the manual, and solve real-world problems through innovative connectivity solutions. As a testament to our success, we're proud to stand as a financially stable and profitable company. Our robust profitability allows us not only to invest in pioneering technologies but also to foster an environment of continuous learning and growth for our team.
Our collective vision is a world where borderless connectivity fuels limitless innovation. By joining us, you can be part of laying the foundations for this interconnected future. We're currently seeking passionate individuals who are excited about the opportunity to contribute to an industry-shaping company while growing their own skills and careers.
The AR Analyst is responsible for direct oversight and management of all financial processes related to accounts receivable. The role is responsible for the oversight of the AR processes along with being responsible for keeping all customer’s current and initiating collections activities if a customer falls behind on payment, in addition to performing financial analysis to identify key trends that can help improve the process. You are a self starter who is motivated to join an ambitious organization.
Telnyx Finance team is an agile and passionate group of finance professionals working together to improve business outcomes. We have been together a long time and we are looking to add another rockstar to the team.
- Direct oversight of the Accounts Receivable processes, ensuring accurate, timely, thorough, and precise billing to customers.
- Direct responsibility for monitoring collections and ensuring customers’ payments are made within the specified due dates..
- Responding to customers’ queries regarding billing.
- Maintaining professional but friendly relationships with customers.
- The AR Analyst will need to lead customer calls and provide the customer with a visual update that gives visibility into their business and accrual accuracy.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of accounts to identify financial trends and root cause issues impacting the AR processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve processes and implement best practices for AR functions.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, and customers to ensure smooth and accurate processing of customer invoices and accurate and timely customer billing.
- Develop new policies, process improvements, and implement changes within their function.
- Develop and report Key Performance Indicators on SLAs with a focus on providing higher quality service as well as transparency to the internal customers
- Interact with various staff, at all levels as required, to meet strategic objectives.
- Develop leadership skills in others by coaching, mentoring, knowledge sharing and reinforcing best practices.
- Conduct research, reporting analysis and special projects as requested.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in related field OR
- High School diploma or GED equivalent, with minimum 2 years in Finance
- A hunger to learn, achieve, and improve
Bonus points for
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Tools and other applications: Ability to leverage Excel and other MS programs.
- Experience with process improvement and implementation of best practices in AP and AR processes.
Bring Your Authentic Self to Telnyx
Telnyx is committed to building a team full of diverse perspectives, various backgrounds and different minds. We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to building a culture where difference is valued and creating avenues of equity for underserved groups. While we are still a work in progress, we are actively seeking folks who are passionate about building a place of belonging for everyone.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?