Lead Commission Sales Rep
This App Saves Lives
Distracted driving causes 2 million accidents a year and disproportionately impacts teen and college-aged drivers.
This App Saves Lives (“TASL”) is a mobile app-based solution that rewards drivers who abstain from phone-based distracted driving. We use rewards and gamification to make distracted driving a habit of the past.
With TASL, drivers earn rewards points for time spent driving undistracted and these points are redeemable for amazing rewards from our nationwide community of merchant partners, including Reebok, Shake Shack, Insomnia Cookies, Bombas, Urban Outfitters and more.
We're building a powerful for-profit business with an important social impact that is set to fundamentally improve the safe driving landscape.
Do you get excited about sharing great products and services and being rewarded for reach and every sale? Are you invigorated by the opportunity to drop in and sell an already adopted and talked about product? And what if you could do so with a business that also has an important social impact?
Then this role is for you!
This is an opportunity to be the first commision sales rep at a hyper growth startup that is set to change the world and save lives by making the roads safer for us all.
This role is critical to driving adoption and customer growth. You'll be responsible for launching targeted outreach and onboarding new business and consumer customers. You'll also garner an inside glimpse into how an early stage startup is built and you'll be a force for change along the way.
What You’ll Do
- Grow sales through outreach. Execute thoughtful, "every lead matters" outreach campaigns to companies with the goal of getting them signed up with This App Saves Lives
- Engage with companies who reach out to us with a desire to work together
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and use data to drive decision making
- Engage and provide support for prospects and customers via email and video meetings
- Earn a commission for each and every sale of an already adopted and talked about product and business
What you should be great at
- Previous experience in a similar sales and marketing role strongly desired
- Strong personal presence, demonstrated in a partner/customer facing role
- Proven ability to be scrappy and hit the ground running
- Smart, detail-oriented, and relentlessly resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Comfortable with technology and experienced in consumer tech, social products, and/or mobile apps a plus
- Team-oriented but with the ability to work independently