Our ideal candidate has:
- Proven experience with AWS cloud infrastructure and DevOps,
- Experience building secure multi-tier web applications,
- Experience configuring continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) systems such as TeamCity,
- Proficiency with databases such as SQL Server, Postgres, and MongoDB,
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as PowerShell,
- Experience using Docker and/or Kubernetes to build containerized applications,
- Strong desire to learn and collaborate with the team, and
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum.
In addition, they may have:
- Experience building scalable multi-region applications,
- Experience with big data streaming platforms such as AWS Kinesis or Apache Kafka,
- Experience configuring software monitoring tools such as DataDog and CloudWatch,
- Proficiency using configuration management tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation,
- Strong abstraction and design skills, and
- Strong understanding of data modeling and relational databases.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will help to scale a large data processing and analytics system that provides our customers with monitoring, analysis, and predictions for shipments in supply chain management.
- You will use many AWS and Saas offerings to address a wide range of needed tasks and projects.
- You will work to build strong relationships with and support co-workers, including remote peers in other time zones.
- You will contribute to a fast-paced, world-class team while helping grow the company that aims to make this the best place you’ve ever worked!
Something looks off?