Sales Development Representative
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- An empathetic mindset, ability to earn trust, and maintain relationships.
- The ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- An intellectual curiosity.
- A relentless focus on key priorities and KPI’s.
- Efficiency around effort to output.
- Strong attention to detail; organized and metric-driven.
- The ability to follow through on commitments
- Use a combination of inbounding and outbounding, develop and manage high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, and other channels to conduct discovery with prospective buyers and create next steps including scheduling meetings for account executives for further qualification.
- Researching key accounts within our ideal customer profile to understand their current initiatives, plans, and challenges, as well as utilizing this research strategically to build meaningful relationships with prospective customers.
- Developing a deep understanding of the personas you’re reaching out to so you can offer insights and perspectives that align with their responsibilities.
- Crafting personalized and account-based messaging that will be delivered via the phone, email, social media, video, and other channels, to help customers understand how we align with their goals and build connections.
- Reaching out to various leaders within the supply chain and logistics teams to discuss their current projects and roadmap. Executive presence and communication skills are key.
- Schedule well-qualified appointments with key decision-makers within targeted companies to further discuss our solutions.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams in the development of strategic prospecting approaches, account-based selling, and marketing campaign synergy.
- Will use tools including Salesforce (CRM), Salesloft (Sales Campaigns), Zoom Info/6Sense (Account/Buyer Intent), and GSuite (email, file sharing, collaboration) to conduct outreach.
- A strong hunter mentality and work ethic driven by a healthy level of competitiveness.
- High motivation and resilience in a very fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working in an environment where change is constant.
- A clear communicator with experience in cold calling & making outbound phone calls and emails.
- Must have professional proficiency working with Google Suite or Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to build meaningful business relationships with Tive customers, prospects and internal colleagues.
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management desired.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team with a focus on collaboration.
- Supply chain & logistics sales experience is a plus, but not required.
- Professional proficiency working with Salesforce and/or other CRM Systems is also a plus, but not required.
Something looks off?