Account Executive - LATAM
What skills and qualifications do we want in the role?
- 3+ years of full-cycle (prospecting to close) sales experience with B2B SaaS solutions.
- Evidence of top-tier attainment performance in past roles.
- A demonstrable track record of success in developing your own qualified pipeline.
- Success running an enterprise sales process in a complex sales cycle.
- Experience with MEDDPICC and an enterprise grade sales methodology (Sandler, Miller Heiman, Challenger, Value Selling, Force Management, etc) is strongly preferred.
- The ability to navigate and work with multiple stakeholders.
- A strong hunter mentality and work ethic driven by a healthy level of competitiveness.
- Supply chain & logistics sales experience is a plus, but not required.
- High motivation and resilience in a very fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working in an environment where change is constant.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
What do the key responsibilities of the role look like?
- You will maintain healthy qualified pipeline coverage by focusing on Tive’s defined ICP.
- You will be prospecting on a consistent daily basis to uncover opportunities within your defined territory.
- You will ensure information is correctly entered into and actively managed within Salesforce - this includes all sales activities, account, and opportunity updates.
- You will forecast your business on a weekly basis by ensuring your current opportunities are properly staged based on the criteria defined in Tive’s sales process.
- You will spend time developing relationships with Tive’s strategic customers to ensure long-term growth and to uncover referrals.
- You will work cross-functionally with leadership and other teams to build, execute, and revise a Go-to-Market strategy for your defined territory.
- You will represent and embody Tive’s core values as the face of Tive to all potential customers.
Something looks off?