Sales Development Representative
- Generate qualified prospective and customer meetings for Account Executives.
- Research key accounts within our ideal customer profile (ICP) to understand their current initiatives, plans, and challenges to craft personalized and account-based messaging that will be delivered via the phone, email, and social media (e.g., LinkedIn).
- Become a Tive subject matter expert through continued learning and development to understand our solutions and competitive positioning within the market.
- Schedule well-qualified appointments set by responding to inbound leads and outbound outreach with key decision makers within Tive’s ICP.
- Use tools including Salesforce (CRM), Salesloft (Sales Campaigns), ZoomInfo/6Sense (Account/Buyer Intent), and GSuite (email, file sharing, collaboration) to conduct outreach.
- 0-2+ years of experience in a high-tech B2B marketing, inside sales, or sales development environment.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both spoken and written.
- A strong hunter mentality and work ethic driven by a healthy level of competitiveness.
- High motivation and resilience in a very fast-paced environment where change is constant.
- Experience identifying and contacting prospective customers, utilizing a multi-approach prospecting methodology - cold calling, emails, and LinkedIn/social connections.
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team with a focus on collaboration.
- Professional proficiency working with Salesforce and/or other CRM Systems is also a plus, but not required.
Something looks off?