Operations Associate I
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience with following a written procedure.
- The ability to coordinate with team members, quickly and clearly.
- The ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Experience with spreadsheets or data entry.
- Experience with Google Workspace.
- Experience with production control systems (ERP) is a significant plus.
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting process improvement activities for the Tive Green program.
- Processing material for refurbishment as part of the Tive Green program (including the following):
- Loading and unloading charging bays.
- Cleaning and preparing returned units for processing.
- Packaging units for use.
- Assisting Operations Associate level II, as needed by:
- Sorting incoming material for receiving.
- Completing processing tasks under direction.
- Assisting in routine inventory management.
Something looks off?