Our ideal candidate:
- Will have an understanding of testing of electronic devices, diagnosis of failure modes, recording and tracking result in computer based applications.
- Will be familiar with the use of electronic test equipment such as digital multimeters.
- Will have a solid working knowledge of computer applications such as Google sheets, docs and slides or Microsoft Office applications.
- Wakes up everyday excited about making a positive impact on Tive’s success and their own personal growth.
What you'll be doing:
- Conducting detailed failure analysis of Tive products returned from customers or failed during our refurbishment process.
- Utilizing data tools such as spreadsheets and statistical analysis tools for recording and presenting results.
- Conducting incoming inspections on materials received from suppliers, whilst adhering to our quality system specifications.
- Assisting the New Product Introduction team by performing First Article Inspection (FAI) and analysis on prototype products, assessing if the material meets product requirements.
- Providing invaluable feedback to enhance our product design, production, and refurbishment processes. Your insight will help drive our commitment to continuous improvement.
Need to know info:
- The nature of this work will require you to primarily be on site in the Boston office.
- To support our production partners around the world, you may occasionally be asked to join an online meeting outside of regular business hours.
Something looks off?